Thursday, December 9, 2010

Illamasqua Muse

 Hello, hello! I'm actually back with a post. Since I last posted, I have spent most nights in a hotel, been on five flights and spent a whole day in airport!  The first few nights I spent in a hotel were with my lovely girlies, we attend a ball and it was so nice to have everyone away together for a couple of days. Then, when I got back we had tons of snow, now for people who live in countries were it snows a lot you probably think so what, but in Ireland and England snow pretty much stops everything, and I had to get accross the country to the airport (which was closed most of the time), I ended up having to leave home a day early which meant I had to fit an extra days work in to the remaining days I had left, so in a nutshell it's been a bit hectic. I had planned to write up some posts and schedule while I was away but I never got around to it.  I also have the worst luck with internet access in hotels, the hotel I'm staying in at the moment has working internet sporadically it's taken me a day and a bit to get this post up, but things should quite down after tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be around more.  Ooops .....end ramble and on to the nail post ....
When I tried my first Illamasqua polish, I guess I was whelmed. I just wasn’t feeling it, but this one, it’s love! I present to you Illamasqua Muse.  It’s a perfect one-coater, somewhere between a teal and a turquoise.
The first picture is with a flash, which washed the colour out








Three days later I managed to get a picture in natural light ( I swear the sun never shines here any more, or more accurately when they sun does show itself for 10 mins or so in between showers, I’m usually at work!)




Like I said this was a one coater, absolutely no application issues at all. By the end of the fourth day I started to get a little bit of tipwear but nothing awful.

The only bad thing, I can say, is now I want more Illamasqua  polishes and they recently closed down their Irish counter.

4 comments:

  1. I have this one too, it's so great! I looove the color and application! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup a little bit at a time, I'm back in Ireland on Thursday so should have more time then, depending what's sitting on my desk when I get back

    ReplyDelete