Monday, December 13, 2010

ELF Glitter Glam

Today’s NOTD is another one of the ELF Christmas collection, ELF Glitter Glam. This is an icy white, silver glitter. On to the pictures,

Close up of the bottle,

 E.L.F. Glitter Glam


On the nails,
 E.L.F. Glitter Glam


Slightly out of focus to see the glitter
 E.L.F. Glitter Glam



This is 3 coats with a coat of Seche Vite on top, the surface isn’t very bumpy because the glitter is quite fine. The visible nail line in the pictures isn’t really apparent to the naked eye and is more down to the macro setting I used on the camera. In fact I only used two coats on my right hand and it’s sufficient coverage. The application is good on this one, the big ELF brush helps with the glitter I think. I’ve worn this for two days at the time of writing and no chips or anything. I never expect glitters to last too long.

I actually ended up wearing this for 6 days and had no problem with wear.


2 comments:

  1. I am very admiring of your photography work, especially given how much trouble I had yesterday evening trying to get photos of my ruby pumps / barry m combo. The pics I ended up using are shocking bad quality but the best of a big, bad bunch! Did you find you got better with the photos with practice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. using the macro function on your camera is the key! That and they do get better. I take eleventy-billion photos and chose the best one, which helps too!

    ReplyDelete