Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NOTD ELF Innocent

Today's Notd is the last of the ELF polishes, I bought recently. This is Elf Innocent, it's a nude cream that leans towards peach.  Apologies for the photo, this is one I took straight after I applied it (cuticle oil and all), and I never got a chance to take any more.  


Here's the photo, artificial light and flash


This is 3 coats of Innocent, over a basecoat of CND Stickey and there a topcoat of Seche Vite on top. Looking at the photo, I now realise that there's some bald patches and it could of done with a fourth coat. Application was fine, no issues at all. I didn't love this colour, I felt its peachy-ness didn't suit my skin tone and I only wore it for a day, so can't say much at all about it's wear. If you are looking for a peachy nude, this is the one for you. ELF polishes are available from their website and cost £1.50. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a really nice shade :) However it's a shame that it is not opaque :-/

    I became your follower, If you want to, check out my blog about nail polishes :)
    http://lucysstash.blogspot.com/

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, I popped over to your blog it's fab! It did look opaque on the nail and when I looked at the photos on my camera, it was only when I put the photos up on the computer that I noticed. A fourth coat would have definitely done it I think!

    ReplyDelete