Thursday, July 22, 2010

Elf Lilac V OPI Parlez-Vous OPI

Wow, I have followers, welcome to my rambling world!  Today I have a comparison because the whole time I was wearing the ELF lilac polish I kept thinking it reminded me of another polish and all I could come up with was OPI Parlez-Vous OPI. I think it was the dustyness in the colour, but I was very wrong, but since I took the pictures I thought I'd show them anyway.
First up the two bottles
Elf Lilac V OPI Parlez-Vous OPI

Now on the nails, from L-R Parlez- Vous OPI, Lilac, Parlez- Vous OPI, Lilac.
Elf Lilac V OPI Parlez-Vous OPI

This picture is very colour accurate, given the purples are so hard to photograph, I only wish my hands weren't so lobster-ish! The formula on both of these is good, but the ELF brush is no where near as nice as the OPI pro-wide brush, which is one of my favs. That said the ELF brush isn't that bad at all.

2 comments: