Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ELF Lilac

First of the recent ELF haul is ELF Lilac. As the name says a lilac colour, I thought the colour was a little dusty. The colour was very light but the polish was quite pigmented after two coats there was very little VNL (visible nail line) but I went for 3 coats over one of CND Stickey and a coat of Seche Vite to finish it off. I took about  a hundred photos of this polish, to try my best to capture this.  So I'm going to show you two pictures and the true colour is probably in between.


The first photo show the lovely  lilac colour with a ( I think anyway) slight grey tinge.
ELF Lilac

The second picture gives lovely lobster hands but shows the nice jelly, squishy finish to the polish.
ELF Lilac



I didn’t love this colour, when I had it on but I think that was nothing to do with the polish itself, particularly since looking at the photos I'm dying to try it out again.  I wore this for about 4 days and there were no chips and minimal wear when I took it off, so no problems with wear.   I should probably point out here that I sit at a computer all day and try my best to avoid housework, so my polish tends to last week.   

Again this polish was 1.50 stg from the ELF website. Comments as always welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment