Thursday, July 15, 2010

NOTD Essence Rock n Roll

Another NOTD post, today is Essence Rock n Roll. I guess this is a silver foil but I'm open to correction on this. This was two coats I was really surprised at the lack of brush strokes on this one as I have a couple of polishes like this and they are very brush-strokey. (I'm not sure that's a word! )

Again the weather here is really bad so an indoor picture with a flash. Just looking at the picture it looks like I have a visible nail line on the middle finger but I didn't I think the picture must have been reflecting something.

This was two coats with a coat of Seche vite on top.
Essence Rock n Roll
The second picture is a close up to show the sparkle in this.   I really really liked this polish and it was two euros so very good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment