Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Misa Dirty Sexy Money

Sorry, I'm only getting around to posting now, things are very busy here, I'm working crazy hours and getting very little done (or so it seems!) and now I'm sick to top it off.  I have a couple more posts pretty much ready to go, so I'll try not to leave it so long! 
Today's NOTD is Misa Dirty Sexy Money. There are not words to describe this one, I heart it! The colour is a dusty-ish green. The pictures will describe it better than I can, a picture's worth a 1000 words and all that,








I have no bad words to say about this one! Application - perfect! Wear- Perfect! I wore this one for about 5 days and no chips and minimal tipwear. This is my first Misa and if they are all like this, I'll be getting some more post haste!


Have you tried any Misa polishes? Are they any I *need* to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment