Sunday, January 16, 2011

Model's Own Juicy Jules

In my last post, I mentioned that my little bro bought me Juicy Jules and Purple Mystique  for Christmas. He bought them with intention of me wearing them together, so I duly complied! 
First a close up in focus on top and out of focus on the bottom,




A holo glitter the boy done good! 


Now on the nails,


In focus first,






Lastly out of focus to show the holo-y goodness! 




The application of this was a little of a pain, it was a bit thick and if you went over the same bit of nail twice, you were likely to leave a bald patch, maybe a bit of thinner would help, but this is a common issue with glitters.  Since I wore this, I've swatched it on a nail wheel and *think* it might be wearable on it's own with two or three coats, as soon as I get a chance I'll try it.  


Have you tried this one with it's holo-y goodness? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment