Thursday, January 13, 2011

Models Own Purple Mystique

Today's NOTD is Models Own Purple Mystique. My baby brother bought me this one for Christmas along with another models own polish, Juicy Jules ( more about this tomorrow) and the best foot cream known to man (in my opinion!). I have the world most horrible feet, unfortunately inherited from my mother and Burt's Bees Peppermint foot lotion is the only thing that makes it possible for me to wear open toed shoes in Summer and not have people run away in fright!   My baby bro is only 13 and picked all these out himself, so I was well impressed!




The colour of Purple Mystique reminds me of the colour of the box of Cadbury's Milk Tray, a really lovely rich,  deep, purple.


Close up to see the shimmer 




And on the nails








The application of this was lovely, however the wear wasn't great I had the start of chips when I took these photos about 4 hours of I painted my nails. I don't remember doing anything detremential to my mani but I *guess* I could have done a lot of cleaning (although I  highly doubt it!) 

3 comments:

  1. i bought the same varnish the other day in boots when it was on 3 for £10. it wasnt one of the first ones i grabbed because im not a fan of very dark polishes, but i thought it would be good for something different occasionally, or doing nail art. Im quite glad i got it now though because the colour of your nalls look much nicer than i thought. So thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's a pretty shade! Very Cadbury's indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph - Oh good glad it was helpful!

    Breige - Very Cadbury's I don't like dairy milk and it had me craving it!

    ReplyDelete