Friday, February 11, 2011

OPI Teasy Does It

Today's NOTD is OPI Teasy Does It, from the Burlesque collection. I picked this one up when the Burlesque collection first came out and I'm extremely sorry, I left it so long to try it out! There's nothing bad to say about this one! Application is perfect, the colour and finish are amazing and the wear is good too.


Right, some pictures of this beauty,  mmm purpley goodness...... 
Up close (and personal) 

and now on the nails. 



I was stuck in an incredibly boring meeting, the morning after I applied this and I happily passed some of the time checking this out. (God, that makes me sound so vacuous! But sometimes having nice nail varnish to look down at, in boring meetings makes the time go a little bit quicker! )


Have you tried this one? What do think?

No comments:

Post a Comment