Friday, August 5, 2011

H&M Moody Model

Today's NOTD is H&M Moody Model, a lovely deep teal cream.  I picked this up in Spain for €3.99 and if memory serves me right they are €4.50 here in Ireland. ( I live nowhere near a H&M). I picked another H&M polish and a few more things, in Spain, which I'll show you in the next couple of days.






This has amazing application,  the polish applies really well it's not too thin or too thick and it's very pigmented, pictures show two coats with seche vite on top, if I did the coats a little thicker it might have been a one coater. This is one of the new bottles and the new cap isn't great, because it's so big but I found holding it sideways made it easier to apply the polish, and as soon as you have worked out a way to hold it, it becomes less of an issue.

4 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous of the shape of your nails! i have round stubby things! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I bet they are not stubby at all, I bet they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love your nails. I really like this colour as well.

    ReplyDelete