Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cult Nails Iconic

Before we get to the lovely polish, I just wanted to apologise for being a bit random with my posting at moment, work is taking up the majority of my time at the moment, I'm quite behind with that too and things are getting done by deadline rather than importance, which I hate!  Things will hopefully calm down for me in early to mid April, hopefully, you can stick with my sporadic posting schedule until then! 

Today's NOTD is Cult Nails Iconic, when I saw the original pictures I thought this was the Cult Nails Polish I'd like the least, but in fact it's my favourite.  This  a raspberry polish (jelly I think - I should have written that down sorry) with flakies á la Gosh Rainbow/Nubar 2010/ Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure etc etc. 


Pictures below taken, in sunlight, or what passes for sunlight around here!






I think that these pictures are pretty colour accurate, but I'll caveat that with, when this arrived it looked nothing like I expected it to based on the pictures I had seen. I'm not sure it's loveliness transfers into the photos I've seen. The wear was good on this too, I wore this for 5 days before I started seeing a little amount of tipwear. The application was perfect too, as they say, it went on like butter.  I think this is my favourite of the 4 Cult Nails Colours, at the moment anyway! 

What do think, have you tried this or any other of the Cult Nails polishes?




3 comments: