Thursday, September 9, 2010

NOTD 17 Peacock Matte

So like I mentioned yesterday, I really wasn’t feeling the 17 peacock, I wore it to work and hated it. I was really looking forward to taking it off but work was really hectic and I was really late and way to pooped to do a mani. So I threw a coat of No 7 Matte Top Coat on top. 

Here’s the pic

I actually liked this much better  and ended up wearing it for a few days. The wear was really great, I know mattes don’t wear as well usually. 

No 7 is a Boots brand, the matte top coat is a limited edition and costs €9.75. (I used a €7.50 off No 7 voucher I had, so it cost me €2.25). Application is fine, although I don’t love the No 7 bottle, it’s so tall and narrow, it’s easy to knock over.  The bottle contains 10 ml. 


Comments, suggestions, just saying hi, all appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment