Friday, September 3, 2010

H&M Blue My Mind

Up today is H&M Blue my Mind, this an amazing blue colour as the name suggest. The blue is slightly neon. It’s definitely an eye catching colour, I got so many compliments on this one. Oddly, I often notice that blues are the colour, I get most comments on, not always good ones either!


The pictures coming up are two coats of polish and a coat of Seche Vite. I wore this for about 4 days and I never noticed any bald patches until I looked at these photos, so apologies for the bald patches. Next time, I’ll do three coats!


Artificial light, flash

Natural light, no flash
Natural light, flash. 

The no flash picture is definitely the most colour accurate, the flash washes the colour in the other two 
pictures out. The wear is good I got 4 or 5 days out it chip free. H&M polishes retail at €4.50, for 9ml. I picked this one up in Athlone, I assuming all H&Ms sell polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment