Friday, August 13, 2010

A Small Haul

Recently, I switched to an acetone remover from non-acetone and it was having an effect on my cuticles, so I decided that some cuticle remover was possibly in order and since I was doing an etailer order I thought I better through in a few other things to make in worth my while.  So here’s what arrived.
  



CND cuticle eraser, I’ve started to use this I’ll let you know more about this when I’ve used it for a little longer. China Glaze For Audrey, a lovely tiffany blue colour and my first two Nubars. Nubar 2010 is a dupe of the famous Gosh Rainbow (or if you are US based Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure) since I owned neither of the other two I thought that it was time to get my hands on it. Nubar Violet Sparkle is a purple glittery bottle of goodness.  I did a quick swatch of this when the package arrived and it’s fab but it’s going to be hell to take off so while I’m dying to wear this I’m also a bit hesitant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment