Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello Kitty Turquise

Up today is one of the lovely Hello Kitty that arrived in the package from the lovely Felizarine from Alizarine’s Claws, you can see the rest of that package here.

Hello Kitty Turquise is as the name suggests a lovely turquoise coloured polish, it has an almost imperctible shimmer to it. Even as I look at the polish, I know there is glitter in it and I can hardly make it out, but it lends an extra depth to the polish. I’ve included a blown up picture of the bottle to show the glitter.



Now on the nails, 
Natural light, no flash.

Natural light, flash





I had planned to take more pictures of this but I managed to chip the mani after a couple of hours.  Application was great these pictures are two coats. The wear wasn’t great as I’ve mentioned I managed to get a chip less than 12 hours after I applied it and I was asleep for many of those hours!


As I said,this polish was part of the package I received from Felizarine for winning her giveaway, so I’m not sure of the price. The bottle is bigger ( 16 ml) than the normal H&M polishes (9ml) so I don’t know if that makes it more expensive. I'm pretty sure the normal H&M polishes retail at €4.50.


No comments:

Post a Comment