Sunday, October 24, 2010

ASOS Sale

I picked up a few nail polish bits in the ASOS sale. I was at work on a Saturday feeling sorry for myself when I saw it posted on another blog. I knew I had a few extra €'s coming in so decided to treat myself.(There are a few bits left on sale, if you're interested!) . I'm actually surprised everything go to me in one piece, because there was absolutely no packing, basically all the bottles were thrown in a box. So, thank you to the nice post men and women (post people?!) who got my package to me with no breakages!

Here's what I got.

Three Eyekos, Indigo, Posh and Rain. These normally retail at €4.50, but were €1.65 in the sale. I've been dying to try Eyeko for ages!

Some of the ASOS Ciatés, from L-R  Megan, Blake, Lauren and Lily. These cost €1.32, full price is €7.92.


Two Illamasquas, Rampage and Muse. Rampage was €8.60 and Muse was €6.62.  Full price is €17.21.

Two Model's own, what should be Blue Gem but is Bubble Gum and Purple Grey, these cost €3.92, they are usually €6.92.


Any of these you'd like to see? I have purple grey coming up in the next post!

4 comments:

  1. oh my god, how did i miss this sale?? love the models own bubble gum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love a look at Illamasqua Rampage. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYlady - I'm sure your wallet is happy you missed the sale!

    Sandy - I'll try and post it in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only bought Muse in this sale, haha! I'm mad at myself, but on the other hand, I didn't have enough money anyway! Can't wait for your swatches!

    ReplyDelete