Saturday, October 2, 2010

NOTD Viva La Diva 16

First up apologies for the lack of posts I've been incredibly busy in real life, but hopefully the craziness has calmed down for now! 

Today's NOTD is Viva La Diva 16,  a pink cream, this colour kind of reminds me of Pepto-Bismol. I’m not sure it’s great with my skin tone.



 I had some application problems with this but before I did the third coat, I put a few drops of thinner in it and ta-da problem solved. This did not seem to play well with Seche Vite At least I think that’s the problem, I had shrinkage from the cuticle up. It also didn't’ seem to dry great and I had sheet marks the next day. Unfortunately I’ve been stupidly busy and I’ve had to wear this mani all week, sheet marks and all and it’s worn really well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment