Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NOTD Models Own Purple Grey

Today’s NOTD is Models Own Purple Grey. This one has an almost identical base colour, to Chanel Paradoxal. The Chanel has a shimmer that this doesn’t have. Barry M have a new colour that is pretty much dupish to the Chanel, but I haven’t managed to get my hands on it.  




This is my first Models Own polish, I picked it up in the recent ASOS sale, however I was in my local Boots on Saturday and they have added a Model’s Own stand.  I wasn’t sure, I’d love this, but when it was half price in the ASOS sale, I decided to give it ago and it was love. It’s definitely a new favourite. Application of this was good, the pictures show two coats, I don’t think I could have gotten away with just one coat. This wore like iron, I think I wore this for 5 or 6 days and when I took it off, it pretty much looked like it did the day I applied it.

The Barry M dupe to Paradoxal, is called Dusty Maeve and Lacquerized has a comparision post showing how close they are, here.  It’s not in my local Barry M stand yet, but I hope to get my hands on it soon.


2 comments: