Thursday, October 14, 2010

China Glaze Mummy May I

Today is another one of the China Glaze Halloween  polishes,  Mummy May I. This one has catapulted right in to my favourites list. It’s a  deep purple base with fushia coloured glitter. (Actually when I was taking this off, I realised the glitter is actually silver and the polish over it is giving the appearance of it being fushia) 

The glitter gives it a lovely lit from within look, China Glaze do this kind of finish so well. (Actually must post some more on the blog!)  Application was good, this is three coats, to the naked eye two looked enough but when I took photos I noticed a few bald patches. This one needs a top coat, it dries a bit flat.

I wore this for two days and I got a chip on my index finger of my right hand, but I think that’s more to do with the nail on the that finger than the polish. A few weeks ago, I thought I got a chip in my polish but when I took the polish off, it transpired that a bit of my nail had come off, I’m patiently waiting for it to grow out!

In other news in case you haven't already seen, the lovely girls over at beaut.ie have teamed up with Barry's tea, for an evening with the founder of Wah nails, Sharmadean Reid. The details are all here. I'm very sad because I can't go :( 


Also, I've received some polish orders in the last week, would you like to see what I got as a haul post or just as I get around to swatching it? The only reason, I normally post what I've picked up is so you can see what's coming or in case anyone would like to request something to be swatched, but I know some people don't like that kind of post, so feedback is greatly appreciated! 



3 comments: