Saturday, October 23, 2010

NOTD Barry M Raspberry.

Notd is Barry M Raspberry, this a raspberry(unsurprisingly!) coloured cream. The application on this was perfect, it was a one coater. I really struggled to take photos of this and debated showing the photos I ended up with.  I did a google search for more colour accurate swatches and found hardly any swatches at all, so I thought some not perfect ones were better than none at all. That said I think I managed to rescue a relatively colour accurate picture from the hundreds I took!



The index finger is the most colour accurate, I think.  Like I said this was a one coater, the polish is very pigmented. The wear was good on this I wore it for a few days without any issues. I got loads of compliments on this one which was really strange, because I thought it was quite boring!  Have you tried this one? What do you think?


7 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's a lovely colour. But I'm a sucker for raspberry colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briege - me too! Anything Raspberry flavoured or coloured .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks gorgeous, lovely for autumn/winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do like raspberry colours don't I?! I had to come back and take a look after the Catrice one. I might buy this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. any dupes for this shade? cant get my hands in barry m in the us

    ReplyDelete
  6. iJiggle4Glitter - I can't think of one off the top of my head but will give it a bit more thought, I'm not at home so can't go for a look through my stash.

    ReplyDelete