Saturday, October 9, 2010

NOTD Orly Wandering Vine

Today’s NOTD is the most amazing Orly Wandering Vine. This was one my first Orlys and definitely caused me to love the brand. Wandering Vine is an amazing green cream polish, the pictures below are one coat, yup, that’s right ONE coat!



As mentioned above this is one coat in the pictures and the application was perfect, the polish is really pigmented but easy to work with too.   If you get a chance to get this one, I definitely recommend it. Incidentally, if anyone uses Transdesign to order polish from the states, they no longer ship Orly outside the states.  

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great polish, will keep my eye out for Orly. Have just done my first NOTD over on the blog so if you have tips or suggestions would be great to hear from an expert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my first Orly's, too, and I'm so happy! They're great :) I love this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F&F - I'm not an expert, just an enthusiastic amateur!

    Lois, they're lovely aren't they, I like the cap too!

    ReplyDelete