Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NOTD China Glaze Zombie Zest

When Jennifer’s package arrived, I was wearing Orly Wandering Vine and loving it, but as I was swatching the polishes Zombie Zest was the one that stood out to and it looked a little sheer so I hit on the idea of putting it over Wandering Vine.



This is one coat of Zombie Zest over Wandering Vine, application was good. I think it looked lovely and got loads of compliments on this mani. The wear was really good no chips after 4 days and I had been wearing the wandering vine for  2 days already. 


Also,  everyone probably knows that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, the lovely girls at Beaut.ie did a post here about some of the lovely beauty buys that donate to BCA.   October is also Depression Awareness month and the colour for this is green is this mani is appropriate, Scrangie did a wonderful post about Depression Awareness here

No comments:

Post a Comment